1. be sure to let the baby maintain a supine sleeping position. Can lie for a while when the baby is awake, but parents should care. Don't let the baby to sleep side, side during sleep is easy to turn into the prone sleeping position, increase the risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
2. baby mattress should not be too soft. Baby mattress uses moderate hardness. Baby cots do not place extra pillows, blankets or stuffed animals. Baby bedding do not cover the baby's head.
3. baby sleep alone, but sleeping in the same room. Studies have found that maternal-infant bed to 40% increased risk of sudden infant death syndrome, and helps to reduce the risk of mother and child slept in the same room.
4. infant pacifier could reduce the risk. The view was expressed that, baby pacifier helps prevent infant roll over to the prone position. Another view is that nipple baby your tongue forward, keeping airway clear.
5. keep indoor temperatures are moderate. Baby room temperature should be moderate, don't give your baby wrapped in your sleep too much clothing.
6. to maintain air flow. Maternal smoking during pregnancy 3 times increased risk of sudden death in the baby. Baby room should be ventilated in a timely manner in order to avoid the dirty air.